Fire crews said loud fireworks made communication difficult for crews battling house fire in Stilwell
FOX 4 Kansas City WDAF-TV | News, Weather, Sports -

STILWELL, Kan. — Fourth of July celebrations made it difficult for crews to put out a fire in Kansas late Tuesday night. It happened near 194th and 193rd Terrace in Stilwell, Kan. The fire chief says nearby fireworks make it tough for firefighters to speak with each other. No one was home at the time. Fire investigators say it’s too early to tell if fireworks caused the blaze.

Loading...

Related Articles