14-Year-Old Girl Dies After Using Cell Phone While in the Bathtub
Wetpaint -

Credit: Family Photo     News 14-Year-Old Girl Dies After Using Cell Phone While in the Bathtub July 11, 2017 by 0 Shares Advertisement A community is in mourning after a cautionary tale of technology has taken someone too young, too soon.   Madison Coe, a 14-year-old girl from Lubbock, Texas, died on July 9 after being electrocuted in a bathtub. The unfortunate death happened at her father's house in Lovington, New Mexico.   According to KCBD, Madison was in the bathtub, and had either plugged...

Loading...

Related Articles