Two Teens and Their Mom Die From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning After Running Generator Post Hurricane Irma
PEOPLE.com -

A family in Orange County, Florida suffered from carbon monoxide poisoning after Hurricane Irma swept through the state, leading to three dead and four in the hospital, PEOPLE confirms.

An Orange County Sheriff’s deputy arrived at the home Tuesday after a 911 call, but was overwhelmed by the fumes inside the residence, according to a statement obtained by PEOPLE.

Orange County Fire Rescue arrived and entered the home, discovering two individuals inside who were deceased. Another individual was...

Loading...

Related Articles