Woman dies after eating at Michelin-starred restaurant
The Guardian -

Spanish authorities say 28 others suffered food poisoning after dining at Riff in Valencia

One woman has died and 28 people have suffered food poisoning after eating at a Michelin-starred restaurant in the eastern Spanish city of Valencia.

The 46-year-old woman, who has not been named, fell ill after having a meal at the Riff restaurant with her husband and son. She died in the early hours of Sunday. Her husband and son are recovering. Continue reading

Read this story at

Loading...

Related Articles