Shannon Sharpe Says LeBron James Could Play With Both Bronny And Bryce James: "I'ma Say There's 10% Chance That He Hangs Around Long Enough To Play With Bryce. I'ma Say There's 90% Chance That He Plays With Bronny."
Fadeaway World -

LeBron James' longevity is unmatched. The Los Angeles Lakers superstar has performed at the highest level for nearly 20 years, becoming a huge legend in the NBA and showing why he's considered a top 2 player of all time by many people.  A couple of months away from playing his 20th season in

Related Articles

Latest in News

More from Fadeaway World | Bryce James NBA Media LeBron James Shannon Sharpe Bronny James