It was while dressed as Mr Potato Head one Halloween that I realised something was wrong
It was Halloween 2015 and Michelle and I had friends over at our home in New Jersey. Over dinner, I started to feel unwell and took myself to bed. The next morning, Michelle found me having a seizure, choking on my vomit.
At the time, I worked as a tyre salesman and had always enjoyed good health. But that September, I had had an operation on my nose, followed by a sinus infection that was treated with...
Read this story at The Guardian